A record number of foreign runners expected to arrive in Riga next weekend! Welcome!
Nordea Riga Marathon hasn't lost its popularity this year as well. At this moment, there are more than 13 000 runners registered, of which more than 1 600 are from foreign countries. Record number of represented countries for this year - 47. We are looking forward to welcoming everyone in Nordea Riga Marathon on May 20!
We expect around 4 000 people in marathon and half-marathon together – both distances will run together and start on the 11.Novembra Embankment at 8.30. At 11.30 more than 2 500 10km runners will start their race, while 5 km participants will start at 12.30.
Remember: Number pick-up will take place on May 18-19, please bring your confirmation letter and collect your number. Read more
In the case if international participants are arriving just on Marathon day there will be exceptional number pick-up before the start.
Here’s the list of the Top foreign countries and participants:
- Marathon – 1032 participants;
- Half-marathon – 2 174 participants;
- 10 km – 2 491 participants;
- 5 km – 7 708 participants.
TOP 10 countries:
- Latvia - 11 779 participants
- Finland - 271 participants
- Estonia - 205 participants
- Germany - 204 participants
- Lithuania - 201 participants
- United Kingdom - 123 participants
- Italy - 107 participants
- France - 83 participants
- Norway - 72 participants
- Sweden - 59 participants